I love my friends. And some I call “Friend” I have actually never met aside from through the Internet. So, in honor of FRIENDS, today’s blog is simply links to some amazing people who have, in ways they may not even realized, blessed me and been Jesus to me. But before I do that, here is a SHOUT OUT to some people I love and who have been there for me when I did not deserve it (but they have no websites): Monsieur Lanier, Antonio Cauterucci Caceres, Fr. Frank Cancro, Ian Chan Hodges, Lloyd Odell, Chris Daniels & the Daniels family, Jaime Dominguez, Penny Pratt, Leona Choy, (the late) Rev. Harvey Bullard-Bates, Kent Beduhn, Jim Dupont, Stephanie Lair, Dawn & Ivan, Thomas & Kate, my brother Kevin, my Mommy (it’s been 4 years and I miss you every day), Juno (my angelic dog who has the SAME Birthday as my Mommy!), Rev. Tony Campolo, Megan Holleran, Durty Jones (congrats on your 2 year Anniversary!), Bishop McGuinness High School, Vermont College of Norwich University, Jeb Shore & the Eastern University crew, Tom Absher (amazing Poet/Professor!), and many, many more.
And now for the Internet Friends! Click on their links, support their sites, buy and read their books, visit their worship services, support their Missions, and above all PRAY for them:
- Leona Choy (my Catholic ‘Nana and a GREAT Writer!)
- (the late) Michael Spencer & Chaplain Mike & Jeff Dunn
- William P. Young (aside from the Bible no book has shown me Abba’s love like yours!)
- All recovering addicts & alkies (but check out Guinevere ‘cuz she is fighting the Stigma!)
- Joseph’s House (because being in the AIDS Mission Group for years taught me more about Jesus that I ever thought I could learn)
- Samaritan Inns – because this was the first time I saw Jesus in his distressing disguise…
- And….ALL the Links I have on the right-hand side!
Check them out!
For the only reason I can stand tall or even stand at all, is because I stand on the shoulders of great woman and men!